Is your organization seeking more effective and efficient ways to achieve excellent results?
The United States Senate Productivity and Quality Award (SPQA) for Virginia and Washington, DC, can help.
SPQA is affiliated with the national Baldrige Performance Excellence Program (BPEP) and conducts training and workshops on the Baldrige Framework to help organizations in their improvement efforts. The Baldrige Framework is used by organizations of all sizes, in all sectors to achieve performance excellence. It is an integrated approach to organizational performance management resulting in increased value to all stakeholders, organizational sustainability and effectiveness. SPQA conducts a variety of services and training on the Baldrige framework.
SPQA Programs, Services, and Costs
- _Introduction to Baldrige and SPQA: A Baldrige and SPQA expert comes to your location to speak with members of your organizational leadership about the Baldrige Framework and highlights how use of the framework can help your organization. We also speak to professional associations about our organization, Baldrige, and SPQA services, 1-hour program – Free of charge
- _Award Program: This is SPQA’s signature offering. Organizations complete a rigorous self-assessment application for the prestigious SPQA Medallion award, and receive an in-depth review and site visit by a team of examiners who prepare a feedback report identifying organizational strengths and opportunities for improvement. The award program is an annual process beginning with submission of an “Intent to Apply”, due early November. Annual process – $5,500
- _Discovery Program: This is a less rigorous, but equally valuable, organizational improvement program during which organizations receive training and learn about the Baldrige Framework, a mentor to help guide understanding of the Baldrige Framework and help complete a streamlined self-assessment. The application will be reviewed by a team of trained and experienced examiners who will provide valuable feedback for improvement. Discovery is not an award program; many organizations use Discovery as the first step towards applying for the SPQA Medallion award. Open year round. 6-month engagement – $1,750
- _Ones to Watch (OTW): OTW is a partnership with Virginia’s Department of Small Business and Supplier Diversity. It provides a Baldrige experience for Virginia-based, for-profit, small businesses. SPQA mentors work with OTW businesses (selected by the Commonwealth) to conduct a self-assessment and develop an improvement plan. 6-month engagement – Grant funded; free of charge to organizations selected by the Commonwealth.
- _Customized training, education, and coaching programs: SPQA will work with organizations to create customized programs to meet specific educational and training needs. Customized programs can include covering the basics of the Baldrige Framework; a focus on the organizational self-assessment and the organizational profile; a deep dive into organizational results; or getting the most from your Baldrige feedback report. We are flexible, and can accommodate almost any Baldrige-related education need. $1,000 – $2,000 per day depending on the organization’s needs.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540.312.5393