SPQA provides organizations in Virginia and the District of Columbia an affordable approach to learning about and applying the Baldrige Framework to their organizations. The effort helps the economy of the region. We depend on several factors to help keep our costs low including a volunteer workforce and securing contributions and in-kind support from individuals and organizations that believe in SPQA and its mission – …to promote continual improvement strategies and provide training, mentoring, and recognition to organizations in pursuit of performance excellence.
Individuals and organizations can contribute to SPQA’s mission in several ways:
- Volunteer to serve as an examiner (call to serve as Volunteer Examiners goes out every October).
- Build the capacity in the region to further the Baldrige mind-set by sending teams to training (typically we offer training 4 times per year) or host a training for employees of your organization (contact Executive Director if interested).
- Donate (tax deductible) via PayPal (link below).
- Sponsor an event or a function or make a contribution to SPQA using the Sponsor link below. View list of Sponsors and Partners here.
- Sponsor an organization through any of the SPQA Pathways programs, except the Award program.
- Partner with SPQA by offering meeting or workshop training spaces; knowledge opportunities in organizational improvement relevant to our customers; or other support.
We look forward to having you join us. Contact Marcia Harrington, PhD, executive director at firstname.lastname@example.org or or call 571.215.8881 to discuss donation, volunteer, sponsorship and partnership options.