SPQA is sharing important information from the Baldrige Program for your information. The following is from Baldrige Program Director Bob Fangmeyer
As most of you probably already know, normal operations of the Baldrige Program have been suspended due to the federal government shutdown. A few important updates:
- The examiner application deadline will be extended for a reasonable period of time once the government reopens
- The Examiner training program will still occur as planned, and the Baldrige Examiner Training Experience (examiner training for non-examiners) will also continue as planned.
- Interested parties may still register for the Quest conference (April 7-10) and ceremony here: https://www.mylibralounge.com/sites/aqe1904s/attendee/en/Register.aspx?
- Hotel registrations can be found here: https://book.passkey.com/go/Quest2019 ; Or call 1-877-491-0468and reference the Quest for Excellence room block by name and date.
- Questions regarding the conference should be directed to ASQ at (414) 765-7205 or BaldrigeContractAdmin@asq.org. If a caller dials the toll free 1-800-248-1946 they should request ext. 7205
- The 2019 Baldrige Award Process will also proceed as planned. The 2019-2020 version of the Baldrige Excellence Framework for Business/Nonprofit is currently available through ASQ: https://asq.org/quality-press/2019baldrige
- Healthcare and Education versions will be released shortly after the government reopens.
- If adjustments are needed to the award eligibility and application due dates that will be announced later.